Can’t get one small detail just right? The Detail Stamper is great for creating small, intricate, and multi-colored nail art. The Clear Jelly Stamper allows for perfect placement every time. 2-piece set includes Clear Jelly Stamper with Scraper.
- Remove protective sticker
- Apply Nail Lacquer on to selected design
- Remove excess nail lacquer with scraper at a 45-degree angle using a quick sweeping method and LIGHT pressure.
- Use stamper to pick up the design with a firm and rolling motion
- Apply the design onto the nail using a firm and rolling motion
- Apply Top Coat to seal the design for a longer lasting result
Tips & Tricks
Prep the stamper by wiping the rubber with acetone or alcohol one time. (Don’t do it multiple times)
Be sure to be quick so that polish doesn’t dry. Once it’s dry the stamper can’t pick up.
It is important to use light pressure when removing excess polish with your scraper. Too much pressure will remove too much polish which will then dry too quickly and not pick up properly.
Apply the stamper directly down onto the plate firmly and pull away quickly. Don’t press and hold. Same goes for when applying to the finger.
Clean the residue from the stamper with tape. Don’t use acetone as it can eat away the surface.