Create beautifully detailed nail art every time! Color Club Nail Art Stamping Plates make nail art easy with unique stamping designs. Layer, mix and match for limitless combinations.
Puzzle Plate includes various puzzle designs.
- Remove protective sticker
- Apply Nail Lacquer on to selected design
- Remove excess nail lacquer with scraper at a 45-degree angle
- Use stamper to pick up the design with a firm and rolling motion
- Apply the design onto the nail using a firm and rolling motion
- Apply Top Coat to seal the design for a longer lasting result
Tips & Tricks
Prep the stamper by wiping the rubber with acetone or alcohol one time. (Don’t do it multiple times)
Be sure to be quick so that polish doesn’t dry. Once it’s dry the stamper can’t pick up.
Apply the stamper directly down onto the plate with a good amount of pressure. And pull away fast as well. Don’t press and hold. Same goes for when applying to the finger.
Clean the residue from the stamper with tape. Don’t use acetone as it can eat away the surface.